Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Books. Books. Books






I thought I would take some photos of A and his books... I forgot to take one of his bedtime books with Dad and I was too afraid to set the flash off to show how lovely he looked fast asleep on his books after about an hour of reading. I have only taken a few photos of them, but there are many, many more little piles around the house.

A loves his books and spends a large part of his day 'reading'. He has started to run his fingers along the words when he is reciting the story from heart and recognizes a few words by sight. We all love going to the library together and I cannot wait for G to get excited by all the books too.

A has also started to show an interest in reference books, specifically ones on space.

We try and have as many books scattered around the house as possible. A is allowed to look through any of the books any time he likes. He loves to read our books, especially the cooking books.

1 comment: